Here’s another powerful yoga mudra (hand gesture) to use. It’s called Kubera Mudra for achieving goals and more. I’ve been adding it to my daily meditations and using it during my yoga posture practice. I especially like using it when setting goals and intentions. Please don’t take my word for it. Instead, try it out for yourself and let me know how it goes.
Kubera Mudra Benefits:
- Focuses and concentrates energy for something strongly desired.
- Puts powerful strength behind future plans (goals and what you want fulfilled)
- Confidence, calmness and peacefulness
- It can also be used to find something (lost object, parking spot, etc.)
- Physically, it opens and decongests the frontal sinuses. Hold the mudra while breathing as if you were sniffing a flower.
How to do Kubera Mudra:
- Touch the tip of your thumb, index finger and middle finger together.
- Bend the other two fingers in toward the middle of your hand.
- Do this with both hands.
- Hold for several minutes and repeat 2-3 times throughout the day.