Online Yoga Nidra Class – At home! An audio of the class is provided to you at no extra charge. Yoga Nidra is yoga sleep. It can totally relax and put your physical, mental, and emotional stress to rest. It’s practiced either lying down or in a comfy chair. No other yoga postures. Scroll down to register.
- “By doing Yoga Nidra on Mondays, my Tuesdays are always awesome and joyous.”
- “I slept like an angel.”
- “My pain was 80% better.”
- “It lowered my anxiety and cravings.”
- “So great to see you all last night. It’s like being right back in class, but I don’t have to wake up and drive home. It’s such a great class u provide to us all. I can’t believe it took me this long to get on board.”
- Naturally, results vary.
The free Zoom Platform is used to be able to see one another and practice together. It’s easy. You’ll get tips on using it upon registration.
In addition, Yoga Postures, Mindfulness & More classes are offered on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30 pm (EDT). Details and registration here.
August: Mondays, August 2, 9, 16, 23 from 7 – 8:30 pm (EST) Register now – see below
Personal Lessons: Get a private 75 minute lesson + video to focus on whatever you want! The video is downloadable for keeps. Use the dropdown menu below to buy.
Fees are on a sliding scale. Preregister and pay for all classes in the month (4 classes per month for $44). Or pay for single classes on a sliding scale ($15 to $20 suggested per class – $5 minimum). Recordings, valid for 14 days, are emailed to everyone within 48 hours after class for unlimited streaming and for personal/ non-commercial use. Schedules are subject to change (dates, times, venues). Sorry, no refunds. Contact Julie Lusk to pay by check or to get a scholarship to attend at no charge. Gift Certificates are available in any amount to be applied toward online classes. Use the dropdown menu to buy. Put the amount desired in the Price Box below. Use the Note Box to write in who it’s for. Add other pertinent info.
- Class registration ends 1 hour prior to class start time.
- Instructions, agreements, policies & links for signing into class are given on payment & emailed 30 minutes prior to class. Look in spam or promotions if you don’t see it.
- Please review this info on the relaxation pose (savasana), especially if you’re new to nidra. It features props to use, alternatives to lying on your back, and how to address some personal conditions like handling acid reflux, sleep apnea, back pain, cardiac problems like hypertension, snoring prevention, etc. See highlights about yoga nidra here.
Register & Pay Here .. Directions are below ..
- Select your class dates.
- Fill in “Participant’s Name.” Add a message if needed.
- Put your payment amount in the box next to “Add to Cart” where it says, “Your Price.”
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Click here for the CART to review your order & check out. Or look in the right column or scroll down for the cart.
- You will be emailed sign-in info and instructions 30 minutes prior to class.
- Contact Julie Lusk anytime.
Click here to see Julie Lusk’s catalog of books, audios, and more, including her book, Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation & Stress Relief.