Wholesome Resources is a company that believes stress management, wellness promotion, and mind-body techniques and strategies are indispensable to thrive in today’s world and essential for personal and professional growth. Established in 2000. See more on Julie Lusk’s education, training, and publications here.
- Resource Materials: Books, CD’s, Newsletters, Articles.
- Professional Training: conferences, businesses, retreat centers, and more.
Clients include (partial list)
- Businesses: Procter & Gamble, Fidelity Investments, General Electric, City of Staunton, Ethicon/J&J, Xpedx, Convergys, Cincinnati Bell, Lewis-Gale Medical Center, Allstate Insurance and more
- Yoga and Meditation Centers: Kripalu (19 years), Jesuit Spiritual Center (9 years), Discovery Yoga (4 years), Sivananda / Bahamas, Satchidananda (10 years)– Satchidananda Ashram/Yogaville (7 years) and more
- Colleges and Universities: University of Cincinnati, Roanoke College, Virginia Tech, University of Western Australia, Hollins College, and more.
- National Conventions: National Wellness Conference (16 years), NICABM ( 10 years), Speaking of Women’s Health (4 years), National Flute Convention (2 years), International Symposium on Community Health (Washington, Hong Kong, Japan) and more.
- Non-Profit Groups: American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, Jamaican Cancer Society, Council of Community Services, American Red Cross and more.
Stress management and wellness program development and resource materials:
- City of Staunton, Roanoke College, Medco Health, Alive and Well Coalition, and many others.
Julie’s relaxation, imagery and affirmation CD’s are used by:
- Good Samaritan Hospital, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, American Heart Association, Hospice of Cincinnati, American and Jamaican Cancer Societies, VA Tech and other organizations nationwide.
Media interviews, appearances, articles:
- Yoga Journal; Cincinnati Business Courier, Cincinnati Woman (front cover), Roanoke Times & World News, ESPN-WBOB, WVXU and WVTF public radio; ABC-TV; NBC-TV; Fox-TV; Hong Kong Metro Post; New Woman Magazine; and more
Please contact Julie Lusk now!