Experience the Magic of SoulCollage®
SoulCollage® is a fun process of making small collages from pictures and images that catch your eye. It boosts creativity, intuition, and self-discovery using a special and unique process to nurture your well-being. It’s different than typical collages, scrap-booking or vision boarding. It’s a special way to give expression to your inner voice by making collages and through conversation. Register now to find out for yourself.
No artistic talent is needed – cutting and pasting is all that’s required. New and experienced folks are welcome. Scroll down to pre-register.
SoulCollage easily becomes very empowering due to combining the proven process with the special supplies used. A personal deck of cards are made one at a time to weave parts of yourself into wholeness. You’ll learn to consult your cards using a simple, yet elegant, process for gaining insights, answering questions, and getting more meaning from life.
5″x8” mat boards and special see-through sleeves are used. To spark your creative imagination and intuition, it’s customary to use pictures with no words on them. Precut images are supplied from a variety of sources. Your own photographs and images can be added. Participants typically make from 1 to 6 cards during a session.
- You use your own supplies for Zoom workshops. ♥♥ BUY Supplies Here if Needed.♥♥
- All materials are supplied during in-person workshops – even snacks.
Comments from Participants
“I like the sense of community, the creativity, using my intuition, looking at images and finding beauty and meaning.”
“I like how it helps me see life through a different lens, a different perspective.”
“I love the soul-searching, self discovery, and connecting with others.”
Julie Lusk is a trained SoulCollage facilitator since 2015. She loves sharing it with others.
- What is SoulCollage FAQ handout (pdf) explains what SoulCollage cards are, how to make them, types of cards, and how to use them on.
- Get Julie’s Soul Collage READING Worksheet 2 per page 2021 (002) here. (pdf)
- See the supplies needed. Order a packet.
- Get detailed information from founder Seena Frost’s book, SoulCollage® Evolving.
- Register below ↓↓
2022 SoulCollage Schedule
- Come to one, some, or all!
- All times are in the Eastern Time Zone
- Click here to contact Julie Lusk to save your spot or make inquiries.
|Jan 15 12 – 3:30 pm on ZOOM||July 16 12 – 3:30 pm on ZOOM|
|Feb TBA||Aug TBA|
|March 19 12 – 3:30 pm on ZOOM||Sept TBA|
|April TBA||Oct 8 12 – 3:30 pm on ZOOM|
|May 14 12 – 3:30 pm on ZOOM||Nov TBA|
|June TBA||Dec 3 12 – 3:30 pm on ZOOM|
- Pay online below OR send a check to payable to Julie Lusk to 5678 Willnean Dr., Milford, OH 45150
- $25 on Zoom for a virtual workshop from your own home using your own materials. Purchase supplies and have them mailed to you in advance if needed. Options include just cards & sleeves or a complete workshop supply packet including instructions, mat boards, sleeves, frame, glue stick, and variety of inspiring, trimmed images. Get supplies here.
- $35 in person per class if prepaid or $45 day of the event. All supplies are furnished. Christ Community Church, 1005 Lila Ave., Milford OH 45150, located at the Milford Shopping Center @ the corner of Rte. 50 & Rte. 131. Dates TBA.
- Schedule is subject to change. Verify dates and times here.
- Cancellation/ Refund Policy: Those who prepay and give at least 24 hours-notice will get credit toward the next scheduled SoulCollage workshop or may request a refund less a $10 service fee. Those giving less than 24-hours’ notice will get credit toward the next scheduled SC workshop. No shows do not get a refund or credit.
Go to CART to review your order & check out.
Julie T. Lusk, M.Ed.
5678 Willnean Dr.
Milford, OH 45150
Greater Cincinnati Area