Experience the magic of SoulCollage® at our next workshop. SoulCollage is a fun process of making small collages from pictures and images that catch your eye. No artistic talent is needed – cutting and pasting is all that’s required.
It boosts creativity, intuition, and self-discovery. It’s a nice way to give expression to your inner voice through images, collage-making, and conversation. Find out for yourself by registering for a workshop now. All materials are supplied – even snacks.
“It’s a fun way to work with pictures to discover the ongoing “story of you.” The process can help nurture your personal, professional, & spiritual growth, enhancing your well-being,” says Mar Feder. A personal deck of cards are made one at a time, weaving the parts of yourself into wholeness. You’ll learn to consult your cards using a simple, yet elegant, process for gaining insights, answering questions, and getting more meaning from life. It’s a heartwarming, wonderful experience.
Julie Lusk is a trained SoulCollage facilitator and loves sharing it with others.
New and experienced folks are welcome at her workshops, mostly held in Milford, OH. All supplies are furnished.
- What is SoulCollage FAQ handout (pdf) explains what SoulCollage cards are, how to make them, types of cards, and how to use them on.
- Get Julie’s Soul Collage Reading Worksheet here. (pdf)
- Get detailed information from founder Seena Frost’s book, SoulCollage® Evolving, and on Frost’s CDs.
- SoulCollage Flyer 2018 to forward or print. (pdf)
SoulCollage Schedule for 2018
Literacy Council of Clermont and Brown Counties **
745 Center Street
Milford OH 45150
** The Literacy Council is in the Municipal Building up above the Police Station at the 5 corners intersection in Milford, OH.
Come to one, some or all.
|Jan 27-28 Yoga Slumber Party !||July TBA|
|Feb 17 10 am – 2 pm||Aug 11-12 Yoga Slumber Party !|
|March 17 10 am – 2 pm||Sept 15 10 am – 2 pm|
|April TBA||Oct 13 10 am – 2 pm|
|May 12 CANCELLED||Nov TBA|
|June 16 10 am – 2 pm||Dec TBA|
Schedule is subject to change. Verify dates and times here.
– $25 per session if paid in advance. Pay online below OR send a check to payable to Julie Lusk to 5678 Willnean Dr., Milford, OH 45150
– OR $35 day of the event (check or cash)
– All supplies are furnished
Checks and cash accepted – No refunds.
Preregister now to save money & guarantee your spot. Class size is limited.
If you prefer to register at the workshop, it’s $35 payable by cash or check.
Go to CART to review your order & check out.
Julie T. Lusk, M.Ed.
5678 Willnean Dr.
Milford, OH 45150
Greater Cincinnati Area