Experience the magic of SoulCollage® at our next workshop. SoulCollage is a fun process of making small collages from pictures and images that catch your eye. It boosts creativity, intuition, and self-discovery using a special and unique process. It’s different than typical collages, scrap-booking or vision boarding. It’s a nice way to give expression to your inner voice through images, collage-making, and conversation. Find out for yourself by registering for a workshop now.
No artistic talent is needed – cutting and pasting is all that’s required. New and experienced folks are welcome. Workshops are either held on Zoom or in-person (mostly in Milford OH). All materials are supplied during in-person workshops – even snacks. Use your own supplies for virtual workshops on Zoom. See below to purchase supplies if needed.
“It’s a fun way to work with pictures to discover the ongoing “story of you.” The process can help nurture your personal, professional, & spiritual growth, enhancing your well-being,” says Mar Feder. A personal deck of cards are made one at a time, weaving the parts of yourself into wholeness. You’ll learn to consult your cards using a simple, yet elegant, process for gaining insights, answering questions, and getting more meaning from life. It’s a heartwarming, wonderful experience.
Comments from Participants
“I like the sense of community, the creativity, using my intuition, looking at images and finding beauty and meaning.”
“I like how it helps me see life through a different lens, a different perspective.”
“I love the soul-searching, self discovery, and connecting with others.”
Julie Lusk is a trained SoulCollage facilitator and loves sharing it with others.
- What is SoulCollage FAQ handout (pdf) explains what SoulCollage cards are, how to make them, types of cards, and how to use them on.
- Get Julie’s Soul Collage Reading Worksheet here. (pdf)
- Get detailed information from founder Seena Frost’s book, SoulCollage® Evolving.
- SoulCollage Flyer 2021 to print (pdf) coming soon. See 2021 dates below.
Two Ways to Enjoy SoulCollage
On Zoom, a free online platform we use during the pandemic
- $15 on Zoom for a virtual workshop from your own home using your own materials
- Purchase supplies and have them mailed to you in advance if needed. Options include just cards & sleeves or a complete workshop supply packet including instructions, mat boards, sleeves, frame, glue stick, and variety of inspiring, trimmed images. Get supplies here.
At Christ Community Church, 1005 Lila Ave., Milford OH 45150
Located at the Milford Shopping Center @ the corner of Rte 50 & Rte 13
- $30 in person per session if paid in advance. $40 day of the event (check or cash)
- All supplies are furnished for in-person workshops
- Pay online below OR send a check to payable to Julie Lusk to 5678 Willnean Dr., Milford, OH 45150
- Schedule is subject to change. Verify dates and times here.
- Cancellation/ Refund Policy: Those who prepay and give at least 24 hours-notice will get credit toward the next scheduled SoulCollage workshop or may request a refund. Those giving less than 24-hours’ notice will get credit toward the next scheduled SC workshop. No shows do not get a refund or credit.
2021 SoulCollage Schedule
- Come to one, some, or all!
- All times are in the Eastern Time Zone
- Click here to contact Julie Lusk to save your spot or make inquiries.
|Jan 23 12 pm – 3 pm on ZOOM||July 31 12 pm – 3 pm on ZOOM|
|Feb TBA||Aug TBA|
|March 27 12 pm – 3 pm on ZOOM||Sept TBA|
|April TBA||Oct 2 12 pm – 3 pm on ZOOM|
|May 22 12 pm – 3 pm on ZOOM||Nov TBA|
|June TBA||Dec 4 12 pm – 3 pm on ZOOM|
Go to CART to review your order & check out.
Julie T. Lusk, M.Ed.
5678 Willnean Dr.
Milford, OH 45150
Greater Cincinnati Area