Wholesome Resources is a company that believes stress management, wellness promotion, and mind-body techniques and strategies are indispensable to thrive in today’s world and essential for personal and professional growth. Established in 2000 by Julie Lusk.
- Resource Materials: Books, CD’s, Newsletters, Articles.
- Professional Training: conferences, businesses, retreat centers, and more.
Clients include (partial list)
- Businesses: Proctor & Gamble, Fidelity Investments, General Electric, City of Staunton, Ethicon/J&J, Xpedx, Convergys, Cincinnati Bell, Lewis-Gale Medical Center, Allstate Insurance and more
- Yoga and Meditation Centers: Kripalu (7 years), Jesuit Spiritual Center (9 years), Discovery Yoga (4 years), Sivananda / Bahamas, Satchidananda – Yogaville and more
- Colleges and Universities: University of Cincinnati, Roanoke College, Virginia Tech, University of Western Australia, Hollins College, and more.
- National Conventions: National Wellness Conference (16 years), NICABM ( 10 years), Speaking of Women’s Health (4 years), National Flute Convention (2 years), International Symposium on Community Health (Washington, Hong Kong, Japan)
- Non-Profit Groups: American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, Jamaican Cancer Society, Council of Community Services, American Red Cross
Stress management and wellness program development and resource materials:
- City of Staunton, Roanoke College, Medco Health, Alive and Well Coalition, and many others.
Julie’s relaxation, imagery and affirmation CD’s are used by:
- Good Samaritan Hospital, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, American Heart Association, Hospice of Cincinnati, American and Jamaican Cancer Societies, VA Tech and other organizations nationwide.
Media interviews, appearances, articles:
- Yoga Journal; Cincinnati Business Courier, Cincinnati Woman (front cover), Roanoke Times & World News, ESPN-WBOB, WVXU and WVTF public radio; ABC-TV; NBC-TV; Fox-TV; Hong Kong Metro Post; New Woman Magazine; and more
Please contact Julie Lusk now: