It’s the perfect way to rekindle your health, happiness, and sense of wonder.
I’m having a great time with the Yoga on Demand! LN
Practice anytime & any hour. Now till December 1, 2023
Subscriptions go month-to-month.
On sale now! Just $45 per plan | Save $15 … Regular price is $60
All you need ..
- Smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Zoom. Get it free here.
- Yoga mat or towel and a floor.
- Optional props (blankets, pillows, etc.)
Yoga on Demand works great for me. DJ
Pick your plan. Book it now. Enjoy!
How it Works.
- Pick your plan from 3 options.
- Add it to your cart.
- Plans are only valid for dates specified. Subscriptions go month-to-month.
- Get access link to your class plan in the Transaction Receipt on registration. Check spam or junk mail if you don’t see the link.
On sale now! Just $45 per plan | Save $15 … Regular price is $60 | | Contact Julie Lusk to pay by check or request a scholarship.
I love Yoga on Demand. Thanks! CR
- Heartfelt Yoga Nidra Meditation | Feel relaxed and balanced by moving your awareness throughout your body. Sohum breathing is used as a mantra. Inner eye gazing (chidakasha) calms the mind. Guided imagery awakens intuition and inner guidance. Enjoy ample time to dwell in the peaceful presence of Yoga Nidra. A heartfelt pledge (sankalpa) is used.
- Tender Time Yoga Nidra | Progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) with a light amount of tension is used. The booster breath adds a pause and an extra boost after inhaling and exhaling for balancing energy and awareness. Mindfulness and guided imagination easily leads into feeling peaceful and spacious. Intuition and unconditional joy often result. A heartfelt pledge (sankalpa) is used.
- Yoga Nidra for Restoring & Enhancing Health & Wellbeing | Autogenic training, healing breath, guided imagination for enhancing immunity and cell regeneration, and health-enhancing intuitive guidance come together to generate deep calmness. Guided imagination for remembering wellness is incorporated.
- Drop into Yoga Nidra Quickly | Lifting and dropping portions of the body is practiced for relaxation, a good substitute for anyone with contraindications for tensing muscles (PMR), A waterway is imagined and used to rinse away tension. Intuition comes alive when an imagined animal appears to give and receive messages. Peace and joy are sprinkled down for absorption.
- Yoga Nidra Heart Connections | Amazing Yoga Nidra journey through all the dimensions of the heart starting with the physical organ itself to the heartbeat of lifeforce energy. The windows of the emotional heart are acknowledged and wiped clean to reveal the clarity of ones’ knowing heart and and the spiritual heart connection to ones’ path with a capital P. Live harp music is played throughout.
- Tone & Strengthen | Yoga to strengthen and flatten abdominals, tone back, legs, hips, and more. The psoas sequence is featured.
- Fortify Bones, Muscles & Flexibility | Features 12 postures scientifically proven to increase bone density and improve alignment. Postures for balance and for strong muscles and bones are featured. Get a 75-minute and a 30-minute practice videos.
- Good for Core Alignment | Improve core strength, alignment, and energy.
- Moon Salute | Practice a fun yoga sequence that has it all … Flexibility. Strength. Coordination.
- Chair Yoga | Benefit from yoga sitting down. Additional info given from Julie Lusk’s book, Desktop Yoga (r)
♥ Plan C … 3 + 3 is 3 Yoga Nidra Audio Classes + 3 Hatha Yoga Video Classes
- Heartfelt Yoga Nidra Meditation | Description above
- Tender Time Yoga Nidra | Description above
- Drop into Yoga Nidra Quickly | Description above
Hatha Yoga Postures
- Fortify bones, muscles & flexibility | Description above
- Tone & Strengthen | Description above
- Chair Yoga | Description above
- Click here for the CART to review your order & check out. The cart is also in the right column and down below.
- Get access link to your class plan in the Transaction Receipt on registration. Check spam or junk mail if you don’t see the link. You will be emailed sign-in info and instructions. Look in spam or junk mail if you don’t see it.
- Contact Julie Lusk anytime