Sep. 06, 2019 - Sep. 11, 2019
Yoga Nidra is conscious, complete relaxation and deeply meditative. It reliably reveals and awakens an inner reservoir of intuitive understanding and unconditional joy. Yoga nidra is based on authentic yoga teachings and backed by contemporary science. Studies have shown that yoga nidra can boost the immune system, lower blood pressure, decrease pain, and improve other health conditions.
Yoga nidra is delightfully replenishing and empowering. Regular practice can improve memory, concentration, and relieve anxiety and depression. Using a sankalpa (special, self-selected resolve) during the fertile brain wave states experienced during yoga nidra makes it possible to clear out useless habits and bring about positive and durable changes to one’s personality and life. Unique skills are developed for handling stress and tension in the short term and for the long run.
Since yoga nidra is so powerful, it is critical that it is taught to others correctly. Attending this workshop and training will give you the tools and resources needed to lead others effectively and how to avoid dangerous pitfalls. You will gain the know-how and confidence needed to offer yoga nidra for groups and individuals. Your clients and students will feel centered, increase bodymind awareness, enhance relaxation, make positive behavior changes, help heal emotional and physical upsets, and enhance self-understanding.
More Info & Registration LINK for Yoga Nidra Teacher Training & Certification for Teachers & Health Professionals
See Course Highlights Link below for …
- Who this yoga nidra teacher training for?
- Training Objectives for Yoga Nidra: Level 1
- Your Trainers Qualifications, CE’s and more
Who is this yoga nidra teacher training for?
These trainings are appropriate for yoga teachers, therapists, healthcare professionals, pastors, and other helping professionals. You do not have to be a yoga teacher to do this. This yoga nidra teacher training is approved for 40 Continuing Education (CE’s) by the Yoga Alliance. Other health professionals may qualify for CEU’s by submitting documentation for approval to their group.
Here’s what 3 graduates want you to know…
Level 1: Yoga Nidra Training Objectives
- Learn the essential principles, practices and benefits of yoga nidra and why it matters
- Understand yoga nidra’s heritage from its ties to yoga to contemporary science
- Understand the benefits, risks, and ethics of leading yoga nidra
- Develop the five sequential levels of relaxation: distinguishing characteristics, benefits, and how to experience each one
- Learn how to help others experience progressive levels of awareness that correspond to the layers of oneself, called koshas, that conceals one’s true Self
- Learn to lead relaxation techniques, specialized breathing methods, guided imagery, mindfulness and other mindbody techniques used in yoga nidra
- How to help clients develop positive, personal characteristics and bring a meaningful purpose to one’s life by setting and using a self-selected resolve, called a sankalpa, during certain stages of yoga nidra
- Know how to create the right atmosphere and select music. Be equipped at handling distractions.
- Develop voice quality, wording, sequencing, timing and pacing
- Experience yoga nidra first-hand and receive its benefits personally
- Practice leading others to gain the skills needed for your classes, clients, and students.
- Get your questions answered
Upon completion of Level 1 training, graduates will:
- Be able to teach yoga nidra in group and private settings
- Use yoga nidra for personal self-care
- Have an understanding of the principles and practices of yoga nidra and its uses and benefits
- Receive a certificate upon completion of the training
- Yoga Alliance Approved for CEU’s
- Obtain CEU contact hours (varies per profession)
Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation & Stress Relief
by Julie Lusk. New Harbinger Publications, 2015.
- Additional training materials will be provided.
The training gave me the information, tools and confidence I needed to offer yoga nidra to my clients. I can’t wait! – David
This training expanded my knowledge of what yoga nidra entails and how encompassing and empowering it truly is. I feel good about offering it to others. My students are going to love this. I am looking forward to learning more from Julie in the future. – Leslie
Thank you for an exceptional training program! I truly enjoyed our time together – you are a wonderful teacher and shared a great deal of valuable information and great tips. This weekend meant a great deal to me on both personal and professional levels. Being with you and the other teachers made for such a rich experience with everyone sharing interesting stories and insights. You have given me marvelous tools that will profoundly deepen my practice, and I look forward to passing on this knowledge to my students – both young people and adults. – Becky – P.S. Many thanks for signing my books!
If you’re limited on time, consider joining the Weekend Workshop, September 6-8, 2019.
Julie Lusk, MEd, E-RYT 500, focuses on opening, balancing, and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, transformative relaxation, and guided imagery based on more than 30 years of study and experience. She is an internationally published author and recording artist whose books include Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief, and Yoga Meditations: Timeless Mind-Body Practices for Awakening and 30 Scripts for Relaxation, Imagery & Inner Healing, Vols. 1 and Vol 2. Julie is president of Wholesome Resources. The retreats, trainings, and seminars she presents are relaxing, reflective and revitalizing. She is talented in bringing the best out in others through her depth of knowledge, natural lightheartedness, and caring nature. See more of Julie Lusk’s qualifications here.