Apr. 09, 2019 - Apr. 12, 2019
Join us at Sivananda Yoga Retreat at Paradise Island (near Nassau) in the Bahamas from April 9-12, 2019 for Practicing Presence & Finding Peace: Yoga Nidra, Mindfulness & More with Julie Lusk. It’s like heaven on earth. The ocean is beautiful, the skies are clear, the people are friendly, and the weather is divine. It’s the perfect time of the year to visit.
Recharge your batteries, manage tension, and maximize your energy and health. Rather than feeling overwhelmed by difficult times, equip yourself with the tools, techniques, and attitude needed to thrive, even in adversity. Leave brimming with energy and take-home tools so it lasts. Course info & registration link.
- April 9 — 12, 2019Practicing Presence & Finding Peace: Yoga Nidra, Mindfulness & More with Julie Lusk
Experience “right relaxation” yoga-style for a peace-filled and energized life. Rather than feeling overwhelmed or out of control, equip yourself with practical tools, reliable techniques, and the mindset needed to thrive, even during times of adversity, anxiety and stress. Enjoy living fully in the Present Moment with awareness, unbiased curiosity, accuracy, and open heartedness.
Using yoga nidra as our cornerstone, you will experience an empowering and unique state of well-being, mental clarity and insightful awareness. With the stepping stones below, you’ll soothe physical and emotional upsets and uncover an inner reservoir of profound peace, intuitive understanding and unconditional joy. Together, we will practice integrating:
- Mindfulness for a peaceful, brighter outlook, stronger memory, sharper focus, and more balanced perspective
- Yoga Nidra for true Self-understanding, renewal, and making meaningful changes that stick
- Guided imagery, mudras, and breathing methods for calming or revitalizing oneself, maximizing health, and as solutions for pain relief, insomnia, and more
- Practical strategies for immediate as well as for long-term stress relief.
The sunshine, ocean breezes and beauty of the Sivananda community will wash away your troubles with yoga, chanting, inspiring talks, and friendship. You will leave feeling relaxed and energized and with practical approaches for bringing more meaning, satisfaction, and enjoyment to your life.
Enjoy the perfect balance between activity and leisure time.
- Daily yoga classes overlooking the ocean, the bay, or surrounded by tropical gardens. (beginner & intermediate levels)
- Uplift your spirit with meditation and chanting.
- Expand your horizons with mid-day workshops and inspiring evening talks. (see more below)
- Enjoy ample free time. Have fun walking the private beach, swimming, and snorkeling. Daydream while swinging in a hammock. Treat yourself to a healing session. Take time alone or connect with others.
- Choose from a variety of lodging options to suit yourself. Delicious vegetarian meals are included.
Bahamas Yoga Vacation Program Description: Practicing Presence & Finding Peace: Yoga Nidra, Mindfulness & More with Julie Lusk –Course info & registration link.
Easy Registration: Call 1.866.559.5167 (North America) or +1.416-479-0199 (other countries). (8 am to 7 pm EST). Course info & registration link.
Highlights of the Bahamas Yoga Vacation with Julie Lusk:
- The “official dates” are Monday, April 9-12, 2019. However, you can come early, stay for part of the time, or stay longer. Just register for the dates that work for you. Call 1.866.559.5167 (North America) or +1.416-479-0199 (other countries). (8 am to 7 pm EST) or register online here.
- The daily rate is $32 and includes all yoga classes, satsang (meditation, chanting), and the YVP workshops offered morning, afternoon and evening. Transportation and accommodations are extra.
All these Yoga Vacation Programs are included in the daily rate. Click the links for program details:
Learn how yoga has transformed the lives of human trafficking survivors, veterans, prisoners, and others who have undergone immense trauma.
Relax into a serene atmosphere of spiritual chanting with a special focus on the Divine Feminine and the Hanuman Chalisa.
The relationship between Guru and disciple is one of infinite compassion, patience, and love.
Easy Registration: Call 1.866.559.5167 (North America) or +1.416-479-0199 (other countries). (8 am to 7 pm EST) or register online here.
Accommodations & Meals: When registering, just indicate the dates and the type of accommodations you want. Choose from ocean-front suites, cabins, tents and more. Delicious vegetarian meals are included at no extra charge. View your choices for accommodations and rates here. See the payment and refund policy here.
Transportation: Fly into Nassau, Bahamas and the yoga retreat is a short 30 minute cab ride and 5 minute boat ride to Paradise Island. A passport is needed.
You will leave feeling relaxed, energized, and motivated.
Preview of what it’s like at Sivananda Retreat Center at Paradise Island, Bahamas…
Fine Print: The schedule and conditions described are subject to change.
Julie Lusk, MEd, E-RYT 500, focuses on opening, balancing, and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, transformative relaxation, and guided imagery based on more than 30 years of study and experience. She is an internationally published author and recording artist whose books include Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief, and Yoga Meditations: Timeless Mind-Body Practices for Awakening and 30 Scripts for Relaxation, Imagery & Inner Healing, Vols. 1 and Vol 2. Julie is president of Wholesome Resources. The retreats, trainings, and seminars she presents are relaxing, reflective and revitalizing. She is talented in bringing the best out in others through her depth of knowledge, natural lightheartedness, and caring nature. See more of Julie Lusk’s qualifications here.