Business, Organization, Conference Speaker
Stress Management, Wellness and Mind-Body Mastery Speaker
Are you looking for a conference speaker, business speaker or lunch and learn presenter for your organization or meeting? You just solved it!
Benefit now from our motivational training and resource materials
- Stress management training skills for stress relief and increased productivity
- Wellness promotion techniques to improve total health
- Increase employee satisfaction with fitness techniques for the mind and body
- Desktop Yoga chair exercises & techniques to improve productivity and morale
- Yoga, Meditation and Teacher Training Workshops
- Julie has written four books and produced numerous audio recordings on these subjects. Review the testimonials page and look at the client list (PDF)
Book Julie Lusk – Call 513-248-9642 or click here to email.
Keep employees alert and productive while reducing risks associated with repetitive motion injuries with Desktop Yoga ®. Effective chair exercises are taught to relieve aching backs, tired eyes and tight shoulders. Energy is replenished by learning ‘How to take a two-hour nap in two-minutes’ Julie is the author of Desktop Yoga ®.
DARE to Relax © Stress Management Workshop
Transform daily stress into the energy needed to enjoy life. DARE’s self-care principles include Diet; Attitude and Awareness; Rest, Relaxation, and Relationships; and Exercise.
Mike Sterling, Director of Human Resources, The Art Institute of Ohio writes:
Dear Julie: Thanks for sharing the Dare to Relax session with our staff. I have received several positive comments about it, especially the “2- Hour Nap in 10-minutes” segment.
Our staff received several valuable tips on reducing stress and the consequences of stress at work and in our personal lives. It was definitely time well spent.” Mike
Discover how to create, balance and enrich professional and personal power through a comprehensive approach to living. SPICES represents the six components of wellness: Social, Physical, Intellectual, Career, Emotional, and Spiritual health.
Mind-Body Mastery for Wellness
Gain an understanding of the principles and practices of the mind-body connection. You’ll learn a variety of techniques that effectively increase physical, mental and emotional health while decreasing stress.
- Mental Benefits: Improve concentration, memory and problem solving, increase energy, spark creativity, reduce frustrations and increase emotional stability.
- Physical Benefits: Increase immunity, reduce muscular tension and pain (headaches, backaches, etc.), regulate blood pressure, sleep better, cell rejuvenation and repair
Book Julie Lusk – Call 513-248-9642 or click here to email
Julie T. Lusk, M.Ed.
Milford, OH 45150
Greater Cincinnati Area